Llandaff Fields is part of an extensive network of grade 2 listed parkland extending from the city centre northwards, on either side of the River Taff.
The fields were acquired as playing fields by Cardiff Corporation in 1898 and are one of the city’s earliest public recreation grounds.
- Tree lined pedestrian avenues of mature trees cross the site
- Toilet and refreshment kiosk open all year round
- Sports fields and changing rooms
- Children’s playground
- The parkland is open 24 hours a day. The car park is open from 7:30 am – 30 minutes before sunset.