A vast area of grade 2 listed parkland running alongside the river Taff in the heart of Cardiff.
It has an impressive range of sporting facilities including the Glamorgan County Cricket Ground, National Sports Centre for Wales, indoor and outdoor bowling greens together with a large area of sports pitches.
There’s still room for a caravan and camping site, horse riding centre, cycle hire facility and popular allotments.
- Riverside walks and cycle routes along the Taff Trail
- Mature tree-lined avenue
- Pedestrian access to Bute Park
- Car and coach parking pay and display facility at Sophia Gardens
- Cardiff caravan and camping park
- Cardiff Riding School
- Pedal power cycle hireExternal link opens in a new window for all abilities
- Toilet facilities at Sophia Gardens car park
- Coach drivers rest room at Sophia Gardens
The parkland is open 24 hours a day.