THE most famous pub in our capital city, ‘The Philly’ has hosted and entertained the citizens of Cardiff (and its visitors) for well over a century.
Quite simply the last word in hospitality in Cardiff City Centre!
THE most famous pub in our capital city, ‘The Philly’ has hosted and entertained the citizens of Cardiff (and its visitors) for well over a century. The Directors of Croeso Pubs Ltd have undertaken a stunning refurbishment of a proud and famous landmark in St Mary Street.
As the most famous pub in the city we are proud to offer:
• The very best in draught, cask and craft ales
• Superb wines, carefully selected (and tasted by us…..hic!!) for you
• An EXTRAORDINARY Gin collection (our GINventory!)
• Freshly sourced local produce combining to make our Chef’s masterpiece menu
• THE TEAM! Friendly and welcoming service is our speciality
Whereas ‘The Philly’ famously comprised the ground floor bar as well as a separate nightclub (Lloyds) the architect, along with Directors Craig Davies and Simon Little have combined with the construction team to, quite literally, raise this Cardiff phoenix from the ashes! This following years of neglect and dilapidation which saw the premises closed for nine years.
We will open every day (except Christmas Day) from 08.00 and on the weekends we trade until 03.00
We are happy to take bookings from 1 – 100 on all and any occasions
Please contact our team on:
• 029 2132 0740
029 2132 0740
76 – 77 St Mary Street,