Step into Christmas
Tel: +44 (0)29 2087 2087
Fax: +44 (0)29 2087 3382
Cardiff’s City Centre will be transformed into a world filled with lights, music, magic and entertainment to herald the start of the festive season. There will be performances taking place throughout the city centre. A great reason to start your Christmas Shopping early while soaking up the unique atmosphere created in the city as Cardiff premiers its Christmas lights display for 2013.
● Late night shopping and in store offers
● Bob The Builder and Wendy (4,5,6,7pm 40 min appearances) The Hayes near House of Fraser
● Cairngorm Reindeer Parade - Churchill Way to St Mary Street from 5pm
● Bjorn the Polar Bear – Hills Street
● Live open-air music - Bandstand St Mary Street
● Christmas Markets - St John Street, Working Street, The Hayes
● *Santa’s Grotto - Queen Street Near Park Place
● Street Theatre – Various
● Cardiff Market, Cardiff Story & Cardiff Central Library all open til 8pm
● FREE parking at Cardiff East Park & Ride**
Find out more about event locations and times here http://ow.ly/fhmAa
**T&Cs apply, please see website for details
Early Bird Shopper?
If you start your shopping early why not store your bags in the secure Left Luggage lockers within the Old Library Tourist Information Centre? Small lockers £3, Large lockers £5 and XL lockers £7. Plus £3 deposit for token / keys issued. No overnight service available. Bags must be collected before 8pm on Nov 15th 2012.