5-a-side football centre that also provides a range of additional
activities including Zorb/Bubble Football, Tag Archery, Old School Sports Day, Quidditch and Turbo Cricket.
The centre also has a bar and provides match day parking for Cardiff City and Wales football matches. The centre actively welcome visiting supporters.
WHAT WE OFFER
- State-of-the-art 5-a-side pitches which are floodlit & outdoors.
- Clubhouse with 2 changing rooms & hot showers.
- Licensed bar which provides food & drink, plus live BT Sport matches.
- Highlights from Pitch 1 & 2 on our Ultra High Definition screen.
- Ample car parking spaces completely covered by CCTV.
- 2 pitches covered by our Action Replay cameras.
We consolidated our place as the number one Cardiff 5-a-side centre with the installation of 8 brand new state of the art pitches along with the introduction of Action Replay cameras which allows us to record and broadcast 10 games a night whilst also allowing parents to capture the magical moments from their children’s parties. The Action Replay technology has also had an impact on our much-revered Soccer Schools as our FAW-qualified coaches can now use it to review sessions and ultimately find new ways of making sure the youngsters coming through our ranks make the most of the high-quality training offered.
Directions from the M4
- From M4 Exit at Junction 33 (Signposted Cardiff West) and follow the roundabout towards Penarth(signposted A4232).
- Bear left from the A4232 at signpost for Leckwith (This is also the exit for the athletics stadium and the Cardiff City Football Club stadium).
- Take the first exit at the roundabout onto Leckwith Road (B4267).
- Take the first left onto Lawrenny Avenue.
Directions from the city centre (Cardiff Castle)
- Head west along Cowbridge Road (A4161), bearing left onto Wellington Street (A4161).
- Turn left at traffic lights onto Leckwith Road (B4267).
- Take the fourth right onto Lawrenny Avenue.
- From Penarth Follow Windsor Road (A4160) before taking third exit at roundabout onto A4055.
- At the next roundabout bear left onto A4232 (signposted M4).
- Bear left at first exit from A4232 (same exit for Athletics Stadium and Cardiff City Football Club stadium), taking the third exit at roundabout onto Leckwith Road (B4267).
- Take first left onto Lawrenny Avenue.
Catching connecting train from Cardiff Central to Ninian Park.
- Exit Ninian Park station and turn right onto Broad Street.
- Turn immediately left onto Leckwith Road.
- Lawrenny Avenue is the first turning on your right from Leckwith Road.
Lawrenny Avenue, Cardiff, CF11 8BR
029 20 375760