- This event has passed.
Mencap Run Cardiff Bute Park 5km or 10km
Saturday 21 September 8:30 am - 1:00 pm£5.0 - £20.0
Choose your distance – take on a 5km or 10m route around one of the largest urban parks in Europe.
Aim for a personal best or take your time, either way, by tying your laces and clocking up the kilometres for Mencap you’re tackling the inequalities faced by people with a learning disability head on!
Your entry fee covers the cost of organising the event, it’s the money you raise that improves lives and fights for a future where everyone is valued equally, listened to and included.
The routes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk.
If you have a disability your supporter can run with you for free, and there are wheelchair places available too.
Have kids? Enjoy the family friendly 1km run together first – email us to sign them up for £5!
Being part of #TeamMencap, you’ll receive:
– top-notch fundraising support
– regular updates about the run and Mencap
– training guidance for all levels
– a bright Mencap t-shirt to run in and keep as a souvenir
– chipped running number so you can see your time at the finish line
– a baggage zone to store your belongings
– full route signage and marshalling
– water stations
– medical support throughout the event
– big cheers to encourage you on race day
– a glossy medal to add to your collection
– a photographer to capture all the fun!
For more information, please contact the Events team:
phone 0207 696 6946