- This event has passed.
Thai Festival in Wales 2019
Thursday 11 July - Saturday 13 July
The Royal Thai Embassy, London together with the Honourary Consulate of Thailand in Cardiff in collaboration with the Welsh Government and Cardiff Council cordially invites you to the Thai Festival in Wales 2019 on during 11-13 July 2019
Thursday 11 July 2019 (1930 – 2045 hrs)
Venue: The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (RWCMD)
– The opening concert will be performed by Suanplu Chorus
Tickets can be purchased here
Friday 12 July 2019 (1100 – 2000 hrs) & Saturday 13 July 2019 (1000 hrs – 1700 hrs)
Venue: In the Main Hall, Pierhead Building and area next to the Oval Basin, Cardiff Bay
– Painting exhibition of Nang Norn Cave, where the Thai Youth Footballers and their coach were trapped for 13 days in July 2018
– Exquisite Thai craft exhibitions & demonstrations
– Delicious Thai food & beverages
– Must-see Thai cultural shows
please note that this event takes place across a few venues. The opening concert is in The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and the rest of the festivities take place in Cardiff Bay, Norwegian Church.