What are you looking for?
Museum Sleepover: Natural World AT HOME
Experience a fun-filled night at the Museum from your own home.
Here’s the plan:
– Set up camp, make your own binoculars, and get ready for a Museum adventure like no other.
– Go behind the scenes to the Museum stores, to discover where insects, marine life, and endangered species are hiding.
– Binoculars at the ready… join a live video call to a South African safari to spot some elephants!
-Ever wondered what edible insects taste like?! Keep energy levels high and prepare Jungle Juice, Dirt Dessert, and Bug Grub *edible* snacks.
– Explore land, sea and sky in our virtual Natural History gallery, before testing your knowledge in an online quiz.
– Wind down and join a special bedtime yoga session – then return to camp to dream of majestical sea creatures, swimming freely in the ocean.
– Wake up bright and early for birdwatching, before building bird feeders and butterfly seed bombs that will help protect and pollinate our land.
Available in Welsh, English and BSL. £5.58 family ticket.