What are you looking for?
From curries to kebabs, paella to poutine, and tacos to tapas, find all your favourite flavours on the Street Food Piazza! So, make sure you pop in to these delicious pop-ups where your taste buds won’t know what’s hit them.
Friday 12:00 – 22:00
Saturday 11:00 – 22:00
Sunday 11:00 – 19:00
Amazing Mac and Cheese with incredible toppings like hot pulled meats, truffle and gold – using homemade marinades and sauces.
Soft shell crab with tempura batter, sweet chilli sauce, crème fraiche on a soft tortilla with seasonal leaves.
Caribbean Food including jerk chicken, curry mutton, stew chicken, curry chicken, sweet potatoes curry, rice and peas.
Artisan firewood pizzas.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken in form of Burgers, Wraps, Box and Cone. All accompanied with fries and salads.
Samosa Chaat, Kerala Fried Chicken and Chips, Onion Bhaji, Bombay Fries and Thousand Island Sauce, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chana Masala.
Choose from Spicy, Signature, Just Cheese or Classic Beef Burgers and add on house seasoned skin on fries.
Freshly prepared kebabs, Persian stews served with saffron rice, Falafels, Baklava & Persian delights.
Hot fresh homemade pasta dishes and homemade deep fried Mac n cheese balls.
Traditional flavours of Southern India with a modern twist including The Raj Burger and Frankies Wrap.
Authentic French crepes and French style pancakes freshly cooked in front of customers.
Gua Bao – A bao bun filled with braised pork belly, pickled mustard greens, peanut powder and fresh herbs.
Flavoured chicken wings, chicken burgers, wraps, vegan cauliflower wings, chips and vegan cauli burgers.
Souvlaki, Salad bowls, Lamb Kleftiko loaded fries, Halloumi fries, Feta & Oregano Fries
Meat Paella, assortment of tapas and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Cardiff based Greek Cypriot family creating authentic Greek street food.
- Delicious pork dishes that have been inspired from trips around the world but with an unique Welsh twist.
- Oriental Chinese food.
- Authentic Malaysian dishes including sambal chicken, salt & pepper prawn and chicken rendang.
- Original Spanish Churros with homemade Sauces.
- Only alcohol purchased from the event bars can be consumed on-site. Alcohol purchased from the Producers Fair, Farmers Market or off-site cannot be consumed on-site.
- Please note that dogs and other animals are not permitted on site (except for guide dogs and assistance dogs on leads, with identification).
- All producers and caterers attending the festival have a current Food Standard Agency rating of 4 or 5.