What are you looking for?
Bute Park - Hire of Outdoor Courts
From Bute Park
Following, positive responses to a survey launched last week, seven temporary outdoor activity courts near Blackweir Changing Rooms are available for hire from Monday 20th July.
- It is envisaged they will be operational for 8 weeks and provide an alternative home for group activities that usually take place in an indoor setting and may still be experiencing difficulties due to Covid-19.
- This is a scheme designed to help businesses and organisations and make use of outdoor event areas that are not being used due to the pandemic.
- The temporary courts will provide a private space for group sizes from 9 to 29.
- Social distance markings are painted on the floor, hand sanitising stations are provided and the venue will operate a one-way system.
- Prices vary depending on group size, groups up to 9 are £15/hr, groups up to 18 are £20/hr and groups up to 29 are £30/hr.
- Discounts are available for charity and not for profit groups.
- Discounts are also available for longer duration bookings.
You must play sport or exercise alone, with members of your household or your extended household if you have formed one, and/or with members of one other household or extended household.
Yes, but only if no more than two households or extended households are taking part at any one time and social distancing is maintained at all times.
Organised outdoor activities, including team sports and classes, involving up to 30 people are able to go ahead from Monday July 13. The activity must be outdoors and organised by a business, a public body or charitable institution, a club, or the national governing body of sport or other activity. The person organising the activity needs to have carried out an appropriate risk assessment.
The activity needs to be organised by a business, a public body or charitable institution, a club, or the national governing body of sport or other activity.