Victoria Park is one of Cardiff's best loved parks.
This grade 2 listed park is situated in the western suburb of Canton, its colourful flower borders and wide range of facilities have year-round appeal to all ages.
This is one of our Green Flag parks.
The Splashpad in Victoria Park has 33 exciting features for children to enjoy and is on the site of the park’s paddling pool which it upgrades. Features include
- A tipping water bucket
- A tunnel
These are spread across three zones designed for:
All included within the beautiful setting of the grade 2 listed park.
Features of the Park
- Cast iron bandstand originally installed February 1897, recast replica installed in 1996.
- Cast iron fountain canopy presented by I. Samuel Esq. in 1908. The canopy was restored and relocated to its current position in 1986.
- Billy the seal sculpture created in 1997 by artist David Peterson.
- Children’s playground
- Refreshment kiosk
- Multi use games area
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Bowling green and pavilion
- Public toilets and baby changing facilities
7:30 am – 30 minutes before sunset.