What are you looking for?
A Corker of a Competition with Côte Brasserie
New for 2023! Côte on Mill Lane have just launched a Beaujolais Day offer especially for Thursday 16 November.
The home of modern French dining is the perfect place for groups of friends, colleagues, or corporate parties, to start their Beaujolais celebrations! Diners can choose from Côte’s traditional a la carte menu or opt for their exclusive set menu.
CAN WE MAKE YOU A WINNER?
Visit Cardiff have teamed up with Côte Brasserie to give one lucky entrant the chance of winning Beaujolais Nouveau and cheese & charcuterie board for 6 people worth £150!
The charcuterie board consists of delicious truffle saucisson, Coppa ham, Bayonne ham, Tomme de Savoie, Cheese Gougères, Comté, honey tomatoes, cornichons & olives, served with toasted sourdough baguette.
Complimented by some sensational Beaujolais wine. Domaine Louis-Tête is located in the historic capital of Beaujolais, a few kilometers from Beaujeu. For three generations, they have been a reference in the Beaujolais wine industry. Anxious to preserve the traditional methods of their ancestors by combining more modern techniques, the estate produces wines of irreproachable quality. A renowned family, the greatest French restaurants have adopted these Beaujolais Grands Crus.
By entering, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18+ to participate in the prize draw.
- These prizes must be redeemed on Nov 16, 2023 as per T&Cs below and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The prize draw will close at midnight on 2nd November 2023 and the winner will be contacted via telephone. If the prize is not claimed within 48hrs, Visit Cardiff will choose another winner from the prize draw.
- Visit Cardiff reserve the right to change the prize to the same or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Travel to Cardiff and during the stay is not included.
- The prize draw is being run by Visit Cardiff
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Visit Cardiff will not accept responsibility for any contact details entered incorrectly.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Visit Cardiff for administering the prize draw.
- Visit Cardiff does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or by selecting a prize.
- Entrants to the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Winner will receive 3 x Beaujolais Nouveau with cheese and charcuterie board worth £48.95 each only.
- A maximum table of 6 people.
French flavour and a relaxed, all-day dining experience. At Côte we celebrate French flavour through a relaxed, all-day dining experience inspired by easy-going French hospitality. It’s all about getting the details right: high-quality ingredients mixed with thoughtful preparation, together with warm and attentive service.