What are you looking for?
ABOUT CARDIFF’S TOURISM TEAM…
The official tourism body for Cardiff incorporates two teams: Visit Cardiff that focuses on the leisure sector – and Meet in Cardiff that focuses on the business sector.
Together we work in partnership with a variety of prominent stakeholders, with the aim to maximise the economic impact of tourism by increasing visitor numbers, and promoting a dynamic image of Cardiff to the world.
We also run the Visit Cardiff Network, our annual membership scheme that brings together different leisure and tourism businesses in Cardiff and the region with an interest in making Cardiff a successful visitor destination.
We are part of Cardiff Council and we are located in County Hall, Cardiff Bay.
Do you have any questions for the team? If so then we’d love to hear from you.
Here are a few things that we do in the Visit Cardiff team…
- Marketing campaigns for major events and Cardiff Council events
- Destination campaigns and managing digital assets
- Coordinate visitor data and research such as STEAM
- Visitor services including official maps and wayfinding advice
- Venues marketing including Cardiff Castle
Here are a few things that we do in the Meet in Cardiff team…
- A professional and bespoke support service offered for all aspects of meetings, conferences, exhibitions and incentives.
- Provide an online accommodation booking service for association and corporate conference organisers.
- Preparing and supporting bids and winning events.
- Arranging site visits and providing publicity support.
- Planning social and motivational programmes.