Occupying a central position on the Taff Valley, Hailey Park lies just north of Llandaff and provides a range of sports and play facilities.
The Taff Trail runs through the site and with a new shared use path link across to the west of the river, the park now provides a good starting point for local circular walks.
- Riverside walks and cycle routes along the Taff Trail.
- Pedestrian and cycle bridge link across the river to Danescourt and Radyr.
- Managed wildlife meadow The Friends of Hailey Park were awarded a Green Flag Community.
- Award in 2013 for their meadow management work.
- Volunteering opportunities The Friends of Hailey ParkExternal link opens in a new window organise workdays and other activities in the park.
- Sports fields and changing rooms.
- Children’s playground.
- The park is open to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.