What are you looking for?
BEAUJOLAIS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be aged 18+ to participate in the prize draw.
- These prizes must be redeemed on Nov 16, 2023 as per T&Cs below and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The prize draw will close at midnight on 2nd November 2023 and the winner will be contacted via telephone. If the prize is not claimed within 48hrs, Visit Cardiff will choose another winner from the prize draw.
- Visit Cardiff reserve the right to change the prize to the same or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Travel to Cardiff and during the stay is not included.
- The prize draw is being run by Visit Cardiff
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Visit Cardiff will not accept responsibility for any contact details entered incorrectly.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Visit Cardiff for administering the prize draw.
- Visit Cardiff does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or by selecting a prize.
- Entrants to the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Côte Brasserie Cardiff Central
- Winner will receive 3 x Beaujolais Nouveau with cheese and charcuterie board with £48.95 each only
- A maximum table of 6 people